Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun with bags

I joined the Friendship bag swap over at quilting gallery and have been making bags ever since! The small pink and blue was the first one I made and was quickly claimed by Baby Boo! I made the green one for the swap and hope she loves it as much as I do. The large pink and teal one I made for my sister-in-law to use as diaper bag, they have a baby due in December. The stripe fabric across the front is actually several pockets. These bags are so easy I think I'm going to make a few more. Off to the fabric store for supplies!

4 comments:

  1. I Love all of them and I bet your swap partner is going to Love their bag, the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could make one now too! Have lot of other projects on the go at the moment...maybe I could make one to carry them in LOL

    Cinaea D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swappartner already got your bag and she put a picture on her blog! What a very nice bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I allready told you: I'm very happy with my bag! The diaper bag you made is lovely!

    ReplyDelete