Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Stuff


Wow, it has really been awhile since I last posted! We are finally settled into our new house in western WA! I finally got my sewing room set up so now I can work again. This is the first thing I've made since the move. It is one of my favorite quilts so far I think.

This a baby quilt for my new niece that is due the first of December. I used Racheal's easy disappearing nine-patch , from PS I Quilt, she has the best tutorials! The fabric for the blocks is Aviary by moda. The border fabric I pulled out of my stash. I used the most adorable birdie flannel for the back so Miss Katie will stay nice and warm!
Now I'm off to do a little more sewing! I'm thinking a cute little bag for a friend.

3 comments:

  1. The quilt is beautiful!! You must be so happy to have your sewing room set back up. I am moving soon and will miss having my sewing room to escape to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway.
    I love this quilt. I am so impress: moving and you're already back on the qulting wagon! The colors and fabric are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great!!!

    thanks for the shout out and your sweet comment.
    :)

    ReplyDelete