Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A few more things for baby...

So lots of people seemed to be expecting little ones here lately. I usually make taggie blankets as shower gifts but this time I needed burp clothes and bibs so I thought I would try my hand at those. I bought a cheap bib from walmart and made myself a bib pattern, then I got some flannel and some terry cloth from Joanns and got started. These were super easy to make and I got to use up some of those batting scraps I had laying around, see I new they would come in handy eventually. The flower set on top are for a friend who is expecting a girl and the cute brown with animals is for my little one. I think I will like these more than the store bought ones, I have yet to find a store bought burp cloth I really like.


2 comments:

  1. I love all things flannel. Darling little sets you made. I've made burp cloths for lots of baby showers and everyone loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whales...love the bibs..nice work Jessie. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete