Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas in November


So I finally finished my last Christmas present for my family in SC! I even got them in the mail today! This quilt is for my dad. I know it looks like a kids quilt but he is still a kid at heart. :-) My dad has his pilots license and loves all things planes. He even flys model airplanes! So I thought this fabric was perfect for him! I stippled the entire quilt,the largest I've done yet, because he loved the quilting on my niece's quilt so much. I love the way it turned out and I know he is going to love it too! When I get back from SC I'll have two weeks to make a quilt and an armchair caddy for my in laws before they get here! Oh and I pieced the back of this quilt with leftover fabric from the front so here's a picture of the back!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how original, I just love it!! Love the oclors too! You are very very talented, Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete