Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lucky Me!

So I get back home from being out of town about two weeks and I find several packages waiting for me! How great is that. And my hubby had flowers for me and our daughter, what a sweetie!! So back to the packages. First I got my package from the mini swap I was in. It is so cute, scraps, some adorable buttons, and the cutest air fresheners. Thanks Tammy!
Then I got this great fishing lure fabric that I ordered off of ebay! It is gonna make the greatest catfish quilt for my father-in-law!
Then I got two new books from my craft club! I am so excited about the borders book. I also ordered a book from Pat Sloan, the middle one. Since I mentioned Pat let me tell you that I got my Arabella!

This fabric is just so pretty! I love it! I got the fat quarters and the kit and I can't wait to get started. That secret garden quilt is going to be beautiful and I think the fat quarters are destin to be a pinwheel quilt!!
Ok I'm done. I think I need to go up to my sewing room and get working on some new stuff. So much to do, so little time!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked it Jessie. The swap was alot of fun! I love coming home and finding goodies and not bills! lol

    ReplyDelete